Tuesday 11 October 2016

Rinny Rambles: The Blog is Back & sneak peek at my current read



Hi everyone! We're back !! First off i want to apologise for the very long absence. Life and health got in the way and things were crazy, something had to give whilst I regained control. Unfortunately, it was the blog :( Things are starting to get back in control and I have missed the blog so much. I am thankful for our old followers & friends who have not abandoned us and Welcome any new readers who stumble across our path. Please stay I plan to work hard and make the blog even better. I also want us to interact more feel fee to comment below what you're reading? What books you like? What you want to see on the blog? or even a link to your own blog. I want us to all have fun and chat instead of you all just reading my boring rambles. Follow our social media links at the bottom if you prefer and drop u a message there :) Kimmy is taking a break at the moment so unfortunately, you are all going to have to put up with just me at the moment.  I do have a couple of new ideas for posts i hope are unique that i am working out so keep an eye out can't wait to reveal the plans. I think that's all for Blog news so on with the fun stuff. :)

A sneak peek into what I am about to read to review in a few months. Thanks to Clara at Little, Brown Book Group for asking me to review the book and providing me with a copy.

Mistletoe on 34th Street By Lisa Dickenson



This book will be released on November 3, 2016.  Look out for my review on the 8th of November 2016. 

BLURB

Olivia has never experienced a snow-covered, 'traditional' Christmas before. Having grown up in a family that chose winter sun over decking the halls, she's not sure what all the fuss is about. So when she and her colleagues are stranded in New York after a work trip, Olivia is perfectly happy spending the holiday season in the Big Apple.

Jon, Olivia's friend, on the other hand is desperate to get home in time for his big family get-together. Nevertheless, determined to make the best out of the situation, he sets out to show Olivia how enchanting Christmas in New York can be. And when handsome New Yorker Elijah is added to the mix, could the magic of the season finally be working its charm on Olivia? As 25 December draws closer, Olivia suddenly finds herself with a decision to make: who does she really want to kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas?

Links


I can't wait to cozy up with this love wintery Christmas reads. What are you all reading at the moment? Comment below and let me know.

Bye for now
Rinny


No comments: