Thursday 25 December 2014

Rinny Rambles 25/12/2014 - Merry Christmas






Hi everyone!!

I know your all busy enjoying yourself, I just wanted to do a quick post wishing you all a Merry Christmas and If you do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you are enjoying a lovely day whatever you are doing. :)

I hope Santa has been kind too you all? What book related presents were/are you hoping for? If you have opened your presents already did you get any book related gifts? I am cheating and scheduling this post a few days early but I am hoping for some textbooks for when I start university in January and a Bookcase. 



Above all I hope you are having a lovely day, surrounded by people who you love and care about. Thank you all so much for supporting Kimmy and I with our blog this year, when we started blogging in January I could never have imagined us growing so much, so quick. That is one gift I am thankful for this year. Thank you for your support.

Rinny








No comments: