Tuesday 19 August 2014

19/08/2014 Teaser Tuesday #11 by Rinny




Welcome to this weeks Teaser Tuesday! 

Hey peeps :)

 Hope your having a nice day? This week's Teaser Tuesday is exciting for me. Only recently added to my TBR pile and recently snatched up from Amazon. I have always loved Super heroes, recently Kimmy and I started to play Marvel Heroes 2015 (which is free to play pc&mac). To say we are addicted would be putting it mildly LOL. So when i noticed this book not only with superheroes but zombies too, I knew i was going to have to get it right away. I cannot wait to read this book.

Here's how it works you randomly open your book/scroll to a page (ebook) and pick a line off the page to tease/tempt everyone else with. So i wonder if these random sentences are enough to tempt you into buying this book.

Ex-Heroes (Ex-Heroes #1) by Peter Clines



Goodreads



First pick - Page 5 : Of the twelve victims, seven took a few hours to die. One took a whole day.


Second pick - Page 30 : She brought her armored fist around like a wrecking ball and shattered their skulls


Third pick - Page 111 : I knew I had the physical prowess and skills to have a direct, positive effect on the city of Los Angeles. 




What are you currently reading? tease us back in the comments.
If you have a Teaser Tuesday post link below.


No comments: